Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feeling Like Holly

Please tell me that you *Chicky* ladies have had the opportunity to see cult classic Breakfast At Tiffany's at  least once...  If you haven't please please step away from the computer and head over to your nearest Target, Walmart, Bestbuy or where ever you can purchase dvd's; and get back to us on how much you love my Beloved Holly *smiles*....  For those of you who have been introduced to holly you know this scene and items well.  Usually on weekends when I'm able to sleep in I channel Ms. Golightly.  The  Hubby just regards it as one of eccentricities lol *he gets me*.   Go ahead and let your Holly flag fly, its fun and super cut e.  I'm going to upload of pic of me in my glory lol.  I'd love for you ladies to share yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment