Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gelous Gel Topcoat Review

Before you get you next mani please read!!!!!  How many times have you gone for a mani and it looks beautiful for all of 2 maybe 3 days.  We chalk it up to a drawback of having natural nails *I know I know*.  I recently tried the shellac mani and while it was beautiful and lasted I did not like the removal process at all.  I kinda want to just go in and be out in 30 mins or less please.  Well I recently was in Sally's and I found a gel top coat and *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  omigosh I love, love, love this stuff.......  It's called American Classics Gelous Nail Gel.  It supposed to make your mani last and it does just that.  I am currently rocking a 6 day old mani with the help of this product *I will post a pic*.  To be fair it is a light color so chips are hard to see but believe me the chipping is very minimal for day six on natural nails.  I actually did the mani myself and I have this gel primer *which you can also find at Sally's*, that I applied first, then I applied a base coat of the Gelous and let it dry for about a minute, then I applied the first coat of my nail color which was Essie' Like Linen, next the second coat; and lastly the Gelous as a top coat.  Let dry and bam you have a longer lasting mani.  The removal is simply regular no acetone nail polish remover.  You gotta try this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment