Monday, March 18, 2013

Chic Gadget Guide

Anybody who knows me knows that I'm a total "Gadget Chick".  There only thing better than a gadget is but of course a new gadget lol.  The gadget of choice today is cellphones......  Before I begin first things first *Here is my story disclaimer and I'm sticking to it, I have always been attracted to the more chic phones dating back to my startac (I'm soooo telling my age lol) and then came my next chic little gadget my hot pink razor and around the same time the sidekicks were the hot "toys"; but oh no I could'nt just have any old sidekick II.  I had to have the Juicy Couture sidekickII in all its pink glory lol.....  Somewhere along this journey there was a nextel or two which was not soo chic lol but in intrest of full disclosure.... Next came a samsung mda assistant with the slide out keybord very chic it was.  Which brings me to my current device or should I say my current brand of device.  I'm an apple girl now!!!!!!  I was hooked from my very first generation apple iphone; then came the 3g, the 4, 4s, and currently using the 5.  As a matter of fact just writing this post makes me feel like I'm cheating on my beloved iphone *almost a lil' shady of me dare I say lol*  I say all this to say that I am a true gadget chick almost to the point that I get all excited and my palms start to twitch at the thought of getting my hands on new items lol and I have not been with another phone in 5 yrs.  I have been happy for the most part with my iphones and the apple brand as a whole and have never swayed or even given a second look to any other devices since I've been in bed love with my apple device.  Until now that is..........  This new gadget has my palms twitching and I think yes me the apple chick is seriously considering checking this new gadet out.  Introducing the new......SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.  Go here for specs  *click pink links for phone views*

If and when I do decide to try this phone out I will definately do a first impression and review on it just in case any fellow Gadet Chicks may be interested.  Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment